Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 3D TRADING CARDS: TOPPS CARDS




A few months back, I was contacted by Topps Cards to create 106 Empire Strikes Back sketch cards. Every morning I would start sketching 1 or 2 of these, while watching clips from my favorite Star Wars... that's right The Empire Strikes Back!

Seeing as though I've been a long time Star Wars fan I could turn down this opportunity to draw Storm Troopers, Star Destroyers, and the whole gang!

Topps Cards was also nice enough to send me a whole box of the trading cards! I will be auctioning these off very soon however I thought I would make a Pre Auction Sale to readers of this blog as well as Scoundrel Art Community Forum Members.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete