Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Camping at the Malibu Creek State Park









I've been meaning to post about this since Halloween. My newly married friends Molly (Jacques) Erickson and Cody Erikson, and myself went camping at the Malibu Creek State Park instead of the normal Halloween deal. Sorry Trick 'r Treaters. :) We had a great time camping under the stars, hiking through the mountains and taking plenty of pictures. Well Cody did anyways, I totally forgot my camera!

We only spent for two days but it was definitely a refreshing experience to be out in the woods again. I'm a Michigan boy through and through so I need woodsy fresh air once in awhile. I'm happy that I went on this last minute adventure because I love making good memories with my best buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment