Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CGHUB.com Editor's Pick Award!



CGHUB.com was kind enough to have add my Journey to the Center of the Earth to their Editor Picks today! I would like to thank everyone at CGHUB and those who have left me kind comments. I truly appreciate it. :)
I have found that CGHUB is an excellent source of inspiration and a great community for artists to correspond and make new connections. If you haven't made an account on there already, I highly suggest you do. The artwork their is absolutely inspiring and jaw dropping. I am very humble to be a part of this community.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete