Saturday, December 5, 2009

Botobit is finally here!!






It's finally here! The long awaited Botobit. Earlier this year I was asked to participate in this compilation of illustrators, by my good friend Wesley Eggebrecht. I had an early peek at the finished product and I was blown away by the quality of the work. The printing is absolutely beautiful and if you want a compilation of some extremely talented artists, I would pick this up. I am very humbled to be involved with such a crew. I know I can speak for all the artists involved by giving a huge thanks to Wesley and Ryan Eggebrecht for involving us in this project.

So pick it up! If you're in the Detroit area pick it up at the CCS bookstore, if not check out Savant. Remember it also makes a great Christmas present!


Also check out the Solaris A1 x Savant = Online Artist Jam

"Solaris A1 x Savant have teamed up to present the first ever online live artist jam to promote the first ever Botobit book. This event will be powered by Colorillo giving every online viewer the ability to watch as Botobit artists work together to create an illustration live on your computer screen and YShout 5 allowing all views to chat while the masterpiece is being created.

"Sit back, grab your favorite treat and watch magic at work"9pm Eastern Time / http://solarisa1.savantwear.com"


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete