Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey Wise!

Happy Birthday to Casey Wise! The Man, the Legend, the Wise turns one year older today. This was the man that taught me everything he could jam into my brain about perspective. Ah, yes the old Coca-Cola bottle with perfect ellipses assignment, the Vending Machine in two point perspective in great detail, or perhaps the church that I inevitably drew an asteroid flying at. Yes, difficult times in Casey's classes. Yet if I hadn't eaten my vegetables then I wouldn't be doing what I am today.

Casey often mentioned his love for Colorado and Plein Air painting. I'd like to think he'll someday retire out there. Perhaps him and I can meet together to paint and for a beer. Happy Birthday and Thanks Casey.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete